Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Blog

Today I was stuck on my sister's blog and I decided to make my own. I had a difficult time trying to get my title to be centered but I was relentless. lol. I have class today but my post conference has been canceled which is perfect because Josh and I are going on a double date with Kelsey and Phil tonight. Kels and I definitely need some time to get our homework done before we go out so the break from conference is perfect.

 
This weekend was exciting. We went to Young, AZ and got to take Hunter and Josie out hunting. Josie got a nice 3x3 buck and Hunter got to see a bear. He has next weekend hopefully to hunt so he still has the opportunity to get one. We also got to celebrate both of their birthdays. Darin, Jodi, and the kids were there along with Jeremy, Colleen, and the kids-so it was quite the crew. We had a blast and the weather was perfect.

As for this week, it is going to be busy. I am switching from Pediatrics to Labor and Delivery. My classes are switching along with my clinicals. I am excited-I loved peds and I have a feeling I will love L&D. The only bummer part is that I have an extremely long drive as my L&D rotation will be at Higley and the 60. Also, Josh and I are going to attempt to go to the archery shoot on Wednesday and before that I am hoping to make some time for my girlfriends and do a coffee run with them.

Well I am signing off so that I can pay attention to some of my community health lecture.
Goodbye blog world.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging :). This weekend was a blast! I am so proud of us girls being the ones that glassed up the bears :).

    ReplyDelete